Apple has regained its status as the world’s most valuable technology company in 2022.
Tech companies have seen a massive expansion in recent years because their revolutionary technology and revolutionary business models have changed our lives. They have always been among the most profitable investments to invest in and many are among the biggest and most valuable businesses around the globe.
As the economy becomes more globalized, the potential market for these companies has increased, and one decision could cause ripples across all industries and across the globe. This is what you need to be aware of the most profitable technology companies.
Here is the list of the Top 5 Most Valuable Tech Companies All Around The World in July 2022
|Company||Stock Symbol||Country||Sales (most recent FY)||Market Value|
|Apple||AAPL||USA||$365.8 billion||$2.5 trillion|
|Microsoft||MSFT||USA||$168.1 billion||$2.0 trillion|
|Alphabet||GOOG/GOOGL||USA||$257.6 billion||$1.51 trillion|
|Amazon.com||AMZN||USA||$469.8 billion||$1.3 trillion|
|Tesla||TSLA||USA||$53.8 billion||$844.8 billion|
Some Interesting Facts about World’s Top Tech Companies
* Apple’s market price of $2.5 trillion makes the country the eighth largest economy worldwide, which is just after France but over Italy and Canada as per World Bank data.
* Google (now Alphabet) co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page had a meeting with famous investor Warren Buffett before taking their company public in the year 2004. They laid out their plans of investors within a report which was inspired by Buffett’s owner’s guide that was issued to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders.
* Amazon anticipates owning a fleet of 100,000 electric vans to deliver customer packages in 2039.
* Tesla relocated its headquarters worldwide to Austin, Texas in 2021 because CEO Elon Musk was frustrated by California’s Covid-19 rules and its excessive taxes.
Also Read 5G Technology and its Impact on the Education Sector.
More About The world’s Most Valuable Tech Companies
- Popular Products: The iPhone, The Ipad
- Market Value: $ 2,640.32B
- Employee Size: 1,608,000
Another technology giant that we have included in our top 10 list of tech giants is Apple which isn’t at all surprising.
The company is focused on electronics, software, and online services the company’s year-end income totaled $365.817B the year before and will be $365.817B in 2021.
Apple was created in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak as well as Ronald Wayne in 1976. Since the beginning, Apple has been producing numerous tech gadgets, including computers, to wearables.
Apple was among the most well-known tech companies in the time I was a child, and it is still and it doesn’t appear as if this will change anytime soon.
- Popular Products: Microsoft, MS Office, Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio
- Market Value: $ 2,054.37B
- Employee Size: 221,000
Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Ellen in 1975, Microsoft is another tech company that has its roots in America. United States.
It makes consumer electronics and software for computers, as well as offers solutions for related issues.
One of the most popular Microsoft software, MS Office, has become an integral part of our lives. Spreadsheets and presentations, meeting notepads… You’re prepared for any event anytime with Microsoft Office’s tools.
- Popular Products: Android, Google, Youtube
- Market Value: $ 1,581.72B
- Employee Size: 156,500
Alphabet is a conglomerate multinational firm, which has $257.637B annually income in 2021.
Following the restructuring, Google was through the year 2015 Alphabet Inc. was established, and became the parent company for Google companies.
Additionally, the company invests in a variety of companies and start-ups of different sizes in the tech sector: smart home initiatives and self-driving automobiles cloud-gaming technology, and many more.
- Popular Products: Amazon Store, Amazon Prime, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Alexa
- Market Value: $1,468.4B
- Employee Size: 1,608,000
Amazon one of the most valuable businesses around the globe was founded on the 14th of April 1994 in 1994 by Jeff Bezos.
Initially, a marketplace for online sales The company began to create its own technology devices and provide cloud-based services in the future.
In addition to being the world’s sixth largest company on Forbes listing, It’s also listed as one of the top 25 of the best tech as well as IT firms to be employed by -a.k.a. best workplaces!
- Earnings: $53.8 billion
- The number of employees is 99,290
- Claim to fame Electric vehicles
Tesla is a pioneer in the creation and manufacture of vehicles powered by electricity. The sleek cars are desired by customers despite their high price and long wait time to be delivered.
The business model of the company is different from other automakers since it doesn’t employ the traditional model of dealerships to market vehicles.
Chief Executive Officer and founder Elon Musk is among the most watched executives in the business and, despite his accomplishments, is prone to unpredictable behavior.
Musk recently backed the purchase of Twitter but then changed his mind. Musk is now involved in a matter that could result in